In-Person Tuning Services
This is a paid in full, non-refundable deposit for in-person tuning and diagnostic services at our Texas facility.
By purchasing this Product, you the customer are agreeing to accept, comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions including the indemnification and the disclaimer. After reviewing the following terms and conditions thoroughly, if you do not agree to them please do not purchase the Product.
ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT:
You (“you” or the Customer) confirm that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to the products and services listed on this, the Flyin' Ryan Performance ("FRP") website (“website”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between FRP and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the product and services listed on the website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by FRP at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the website. You should review this entire Agreement prior to purchasing any products or services..
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold FRP and FRP’s affiliates "RS Street Rods LLC", officers, directors, agents, shareholder, partners, attorneys, experts, employees and successors and assigns, harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the products and services listed.
By purchasing this product from FRP, you are agreeing to all sections of the disclaimer below, as follows:
INSTALLATION OF PRODUCT:
The use of any FRP custom tuning product or service may or may not void the vehicle’s factory warranty, and it is the sole responsibility of customer to verify this with the customer’s vehicle manufacturer. FRP is not responsible for OEM or aftermarket parts of the vehicle that are damaged due to improper installation or defects prior to purchasing our product or service. If in doubt, please have all aftermarket parts fitted by a professional installer.
CONDITION OF VEHICLE:
FRP assumes, and it is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure, that all vehicles being programmed through our products or services are road-worthy and in good working condition, and have been examined by the customer or a professional to ensure that the vehicle will be able to tolerate the additional power and performance provided by the products or services that you are purchasing. FRP will not be liable for any unforeseen damage that may happen to the vehicle. If the vehicle is not running in a normal state after installing our products or using our services, it is the customer’s sole responsibility to immediately return the vehicle to stock programming, and to immediately notify FRP and associated parties of the problem.
DIAGNOSTICS AND REPAIRS AUTHORIZATION/TERMS:
- Shop Labor rate is $125/hour for time involved. We accept Credit and Debit and Zelle. (*3% Fee may be added to all CreditCard transactions).
- Deposits may be required based on parts needed to start and continue progress on the project. Invoices are sent every Friday for parts and labor costs involved for that week’s end. Payment is due no later than 4PM the following Monday. If unpaid by Monday of that same week, invoice will be subject to a $50 late fee. Likewise, RS Street Rods, LLC reserves the right to immediately cease all work being performed, remove and/or return any parts purchased and/or installed for the week following the previous Friday invoice date and may also implement storage fees of $25/day beginning on the 7th day after invoice has been submitted to the client and remains unpaid.
- Any project that is completed and has not been paid in full will be subject to a $25 storage fee per vehicle, per day, after 2 days of completion or termination of services by either the client or RS Street Rods, LLC (NO EXCEPTIONS). Any project that is completed and left at RS Street Rods, LLC for longer than 30 days will have a $750 storage fee plus a $250 admin fee added to the invoice and a Mechanics Lien will be filed. (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Any project that is stopped by the vehicle owner or the individual who is financially responsible must pay any outstanding balance and have the project picked up that day. If the project is left at RS Street Rods, LLC a storage fee of $25 a day will be added and after 30 days a Mechanics Lien will be filed (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- RS Street Rods, LLC operates by appointment only so that our mechanics may work uninterrupted. Available business hours to schedule client project meetings or vehicle pick-ups are Monday through Friday 10-4pm and by appointment only. Saturday vehicle pick up will be on a case by case basis and may incur a convenience fee of up to $187.50. Holidays are Exempt.
- Client is responsible for any towing/transport fees that may be involved. Client is responsible for any fuel charges/costs involved with their vehicle.
- Clients may incur and are solely responsible for Expressway/Tollway fees with or without a toll tag present on the vehicle. Toll fees will occur when test drives occur.
- We are not responsible for missing items due to loss, theft or otherwise.
- Please be a responsible vehicle owner and check your fluids regularly!
- RS Street Rods, LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason with or without notice.
FRP is not responsible for improper, unsafe, reckless, or careless driving of vehicles after installing any of our products or using our services. FRP discourages violation of any federal or state or local laws. FRP assumes our product or service will be used for off-road and/or race use only.
FEDERAL EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE:
We will not be disabling emissions-related codes just so you don't have a check engine light. “Competition-use only” terminology is recognized by the EPA, but in limited capacity. Example: If you’re trying to make your vehicle pass state emissions, but you have removed emissions components, then your vehicle is in fact NOT being used for competition-use only. We cannot circumvent this. Some states do have low-mileage exemptions, but it’s up to you to seek out education on those laws. We do not offer any advice on paths to take. The EPA does not provide any guidance on what constitutes competition-use only per any document they have released publicly, but want more proof than simply "signing a waiver."
Tuning revisions for modifications after in person tuning will require further support, thus requiring additional charges. Please contact us for further details.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS:
The sale of any FRP tuning product or service is final at the moment of checkout. FRP will adhere to an “all sales are final” policy unless there are circumstances that, in the sole and absolute discretion of FRP make a return or refund appropriate.